The machine is equipped with sophisticated software that manages its functions. In addition to the normal manual function, the operator has at his disposal:
• 4 Specific production programs (Gelato Classico – Semi-Soft Ice Cream – Granita – Shock freezing).
• 4 Specific storage programs selectable depending on the different needs and characteristics of the product.
These automatic programs, as well as ensuring the best results, make the machine completely autonomous, leaving the operator free to focus on other tasks. An electronic inverter system for the control and regulation of the motor enables to vary the number of rpms of the blade (from 60 to 130 rpm) to achieve the desired results. Equipped with wheels and brake, easily moved as needed. Easy cleaning through the drain valve, the blade is made from AISI 304 grade stainless steel, complete with with adjustable scrapers & Air cooling.
Free demonstration available - please contact us for more information.
Check this Ice Cream margin & return on investment calculator
to see how long it will take you to get your money back using Nemox Ice cream makers. Features:
• With the Gelato Pro 10K it is possible to vary the rotation speed ( 60 to 130 rpm) of the mixing paddle for the best results of each recipe!
• The mixing paddle motor is controlled with an electronic inverter.
• The Gelato Pro 10K is equipped with brakes fitted wheels making it easy to move where needed.
• Cleaning is easy thanks to the drain valve provided.
• The AISI 304 stainless steel mixing paddle features adjustable scrapers.
• Magnetic safety device: When the lid is lifted, the paddle stops automatically.
• Large opening: Allows the addition of ingredients.
• Variable speed device: Variable speed device, allows to control the overrun.
• Switch: Refrigeration and paddle switch.
• Paddle: Stainless steel paddle with interchangeable scrapers.
• Inverter: The mixing is electronically managed by an inverter.
• Drain system: Drain system for easy cleaning.
Weight: 67kgs1 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY