Induction cooking heats a cooking vessel by magnetic induction instead of using a flame. Because of this, less heat is generated in the kitchen & very rapid increases in temperature can be acheived, offering a faster cooking speed in busy commercial kitchens & excellent energy efficiency!
• Faster - Energy is directly transferred within the pan metal, cooking on an electric induction range is extremely fast, even faster than gas.
• Safer - When you take the pan off the burner, the unit will automatically switch off & in most cases you can touch the burner seconds afterwards without burning yourself.
• Cleaner - Induction hobs are usually easy to clean, because the hob itself does not get very hot.
• Cooler - The hob itself barely gets warm except directly under the cooking vessel, creating a much cooler kitchen that provide's better working enviroments.
• Cheaper - Induction cooking is excellent when it comes to saing money as they only use the precise amount of energy you need to do your cooking.
Caterkwik, The Lakeland Catering Centre, Newlands, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7QQ Tel: 01229 480001 | Company Reg No. 4432906 | VAT Registered: 621 3333 84