ICE MADE WITH FRESH WATER EVERYTIME.
The newest addition to the Cater-Ice range, the CK2020 is a compact, commercial ice machine which can produce 20kg of bullet-shaped ice every 24hrs. The CK2020 utilises the R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant which not only makes the ice machine environmentally friendly and "green", but also energy efficient. In addition to saving you energy, the CK2020 will also save on space. The ice machine's compact design makes it ideal for countertops or undercounter positioning.For those in Hard Water areas
, we strongly recommend you also protect against limescale with a suitable a Filter
. CaterKwik also offer Water Test Strips to help identify which filter will be the best solution for you. Please do not hesitate to call if you need any advice on limescale protection for your commercial ice machine.
The Everpure I2000 Filtration Kit
is designed for ice machines producing up to 680kg per day. This filter can be used in areas with the water hardness being up to 180PPM or lower. If the hardness level is close to this, we strongly recommend descaling your machine at the first sign of limescale build up, with the CK13003 One-Shot Ice Machine Cleaner.
Please note: image is of CK2025Features:
• Produces bullet-shaped ice.
• High grade 304 stainless steel construction.
• Compact design, perfect for countertops or undercounter positioning.
• Energy efficient.
• Air cooled. Please note that this unit ventilates at the side, please allow 50mm of space for ventilation. This will help the ice machine work efficiently.
• Gravity drain.
• Supplied with a shatterproof plastic ice scoop, inlet water pipe and waste outlet pipe.
• Adjustable legs.
• Disappearing ice bin door which allows for easy access.Specifications:
• Production: 20kg/24hr.
• Bin capacity: 5kg.
• R600a Refrigerant.
• Weight: 28kg (32kg packed).
• Noise level: 50dB.
1 YEARS PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY
It is important to maintain the cleanliness of the condenser and/or evaporator on your product. Improve efficiency and avoid expensive breakdowns by using our Condenser cleaner
. Keep your product working better for longer.