Designed and built in Scotland, the Multi-award winning Falcon Dominator G3101 is the cornerstone of many a commercial kitchen up and down the land. As the successor to the highly successful G2101, there were always big shoes to fill.
The oven itself features a semi-sealed, pressed stainless steel hob which can be removed and easily cleaned. Atop of this sit it's heavy duty cast iron pan supports. Both hand clean and dishwasher safe. In terms of power, the hob is packed with 6 highly efficient 5.3kW burners. The speed and intensity in which you decide to cook is fully recognised by these. Whether you need to shallow fry, simmer or boil - the flexibility is always there.
Situated underneath the Falcon Dominator G3101's hob is the more than spacious 2/1GN oven cavity. Room for a whole roast and then some.. Supplied with 2 shelves as standard, with room for up to 5 if your workload demands it. Don't panic about splashes and spills either as the vitreous enamelled oven chamber is not only incredibly hard wearing but a breeze to clean.
• Laser-etched icon controls.
• 2/1 GN compatible.
• Energy efficient, high performance 5.3kW burners.
• Semi-sealed, pressed stainless steel hob that's easy to remove & and clean.
• Three Robust individual cast iron pan supports.
• Easy to clean vitreous enamelled oven chamber.
• Piezo oven ignition.
• Twin doors with individual catches - retains heat within the oven chamber.
• 5 shelf positions allowing 2 shelf cooking.
• 2 shelves supplied.
• Low profile door handles reduces intrusion into work space.
• Quick heat up, low energy use.
Temperature Range: 120 to 270°C.
An additional 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty Available!
**Terms and Conditions apply. Only available at original point of purchase. PARTS ONLY WARRANTY IF GOING INTO MOBILE CATERING TRAILER. Access help:
Most commercial doorways are 800mm.
For easier access in to the building, place the unit on its back, remove the legs and upstand if applicable giving you a maximum height of 720mm.***PLEASE NOTE***
- Castors delivered separately from machine for self fitting, unless otherwise specified at the time of ordering, for factory fitted castors Click Here