The New i91105C fan-assisted induction range is ideal for any kitchen. It delivers significant efficiency and operations advantages that include minimal energy wastage, instant heat, rapid heat up, precise temperature control and ease of cleaning.
• Over 90% heat goes straight into the pan, resulting in extremely fast heat up times and minimal wasted energy.
• Heat comes on instantly but only when a pan is detected so very energy efficient.
• Glass hob simply wipes clean, no need to wait until end of service to remove spillages.
• no naked flames - pot handles don't get hot and lessening the risk of burns.
• Large heat zones allow for multiple small pan cooking.
• Fan-assisted oven delivers even cooking throughout the entire chamber without the need to monitor progress.
• Minimal heat emissions contributes to a more pleasant working environment.
• 4 x 5kW Heat zones.
• Resting area either side of the hob.
• 80 - 280°C Oven temperature range.
• 2mm Thick 304 grade stainless steel hob.
• Laser cut hob allows edge to edge joining of units.
• 2/1 GN Oven with side-mounted runners.
• Low heat emission.
• 5 Shelf positions, 2 shelves supplied.
Packed Weight: 164kg 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty!