Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yoghurt & sorbet with the Taylor 152 Soft Serve.Freezing Cylinder
- 1 x 1.4 litres.Mix Hopper
- 1 x 7.6 litres. Separate Hopper Refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 5ºC in Auto & Standby modes.Indicator Lights
- the Mix Low light alerts the operator to add mix.Solid State Controls
- Taylor Quality Control (TQC) precisely monitors viscosity to maintain consistent quality.Standby
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper & freezing cylinder.
How much profit can be made using on of these machines? A 75 gram ice cream cone selling at £1.25 will bring a profit of 95p after VAT and product costs. With an average sales of 85 cones per day (over 210 days per season), you can expect to see an incredible £16,957 profit
Finished Products: 1.
Number of Flavours: 1.
Freezing Cylinder Quantity: 1.
Freezing Cylinder Size (qt/l): 1.5/1.4.
Hopper Quantity: 1.
Hopper Size (qt/l): 8/7.6.
Cleaning Interval: 3 days.1 YEARS PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY.
5 YEARS WARRANTY ON THE COMPRESSOR.
For a competitive price, information on how to lease this product or to arrange a site survey, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01229 480001.
Looking for optional extras? We can also provide a lockable lid, internal soundproofing, a segmented drip tray & a sneeze guard. Please contact us for prices.